56 Colorful Push Pin Magnets | 7 Assorted Color Strong Magnetic Push Pins | Perfect to use as Refrigerator Magnets, Whiteboard Magnets, Map Magnets, Calendar Magnets, Office Magnets and School Magnet
- SUPER STRONG MAGNETS! – Each colorful Products4Future push pin magnet can easily hold up to 11 sheets of paper on any metallic surface. No more those dangerous “tacks” that poke feet and fingers and ruin walls! USE Products4future push pin magnets instead!
- ITEM YOU NEED TO HAVE! – priceless home magnets or office magnets set is perfect to use for holding sheets of paper, notes, photos, postcards on fridge, whiteboards, magnetic maps, magnetic calendars, dry erase boards, filing cabinets, lockers and other magnetic surfaces. Make your school, classroom, office, kitchen and home look beautiful and bright!
- 7 ASSORTED COLOR – 56pcs Products4Future colorful magnetic push pins includes 8 blue magnets, 8 orange magnets, 8 yellow magnets, 8 green magnets, 8 crystal clear magnets, 8 purple magnets, 8 pink magnets. Perfect for organize, color code and Christmas decoration. Kids will love them!
- IDEAL & HANDY SIZE – Bright color, chess shape design for easy hold. Everything packed in unique and functional clear plastic container, perfect for gifts. Each refrigerator magnet is 11mm in diameter by 17.6mm in height. These tiny push pin magnets won’t cover up exact things you want to display.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! – Don’t worry about money, we are so convinced in our fridge magnets that if these shiny push pin magnets don’t live up to your expectations, please let us know. We will send you a replacement or refund. You take NO RISK when you purchase with us. But we’re sure you’ll fall in love with these whiteboard magnets and probably want to order more!
In accordance with strong magnet policy, these push pin magnets are not strong magnets because the exposed portion of these magnets all have north polarity, which allows the magnets to adhere strongly to metal but have a weak connection to each other (flux between magnets is less than 50 kG2mm2).